Monday, June 11, 2012

Awkward Mom and the Awkward Symbol

Readers! Check it out:



My ally, Professor PHD, made it for me! She (and it) are so awesome, right? I know!

What's that? Why yes, that is a photo of a scan that I made off of the Word Document she sent me. I couldn't figure out how to make it show up here in Blogger. I did said she is awesome, not me.

So, anyway, here is what I am thinking: How about someone figure out how to tape this thing to a spotlight? Then I just need to get myself a Commissioner Gordon to shine it into the sky whenever awkwardness is a'foot. That way I will know where my particular skills are needed at all times! Good plan? Good plan.

2 comments:

  1. Holy Awesomeness!
    OK. Michaels 40% off coupon + iron-on inkjet transfer paper = Awkward Mom T-Shirt! You could wear it under a button-down shirt and change in a phone booth. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that idea!!! I am gonna totally get on that....I am sure the craft part of it will make a very awkward post, just as a bonus.... :)

      Delete